As an active networker and the Manager of a networking group myself, I see the good, the bad and sometimes ugly ways in which people go about networking.There is a technique and formula to being successful in networking and there really is a place for everyone. You can invest a lot of time and money in networking so it is worth choosing wisely.
‘Make the most of Networking’ skills workshop
- Personal awareness and confidence
- Preparing for networking success
- What’s in a business card?
- Perfecting your ’60 second’ introduction
- How to ‘work the room’
- The ‘don’ts’ of networking
- What makes a successful networker?
- How to follow up effectively
- What now?
This training workshop will leave you with;
- A clear direction
- A personal plan
- The ‘know how’
- The confidence to network successfully
Monday November 26th 10am – 1pm (lunch not included)
The Core, Barnham, West Sussex PO22 0HB
This is a small group session with up to 12 attendees… networking starts here!
With good training and some helpful coaching, the world really is your oyster! Now dive in!